Because I am still convinced few things beat the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. ❤
1 box fudge brownie mix (ingredients to make brownies according to the box)
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup coco powder
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven at 350. Mix brownie mix according too the box
2. Add in flour, coco powder, melted butter, and extra egg. It will be thick!
3. Using a large scoop, scoop out dough/batter onto a lined cookie sheet. Leave lots of room for potential expansion. Cook 10-12 minutes
4. While cookies are baking, chill batter/dough. Mix peanut butter with the powdered sugar. It will be on the pasty side.
5. Remove cookies from oven. Place a dollop of peanut butter mixture in the center of the cookie. Press lightly and let cool.
6. After the cookies are all made and peanut buttered, melt your chocolate with a bit of butter SLOWLY.
7. Drizzle or spoon chocolate on top
They didn’t turn out as fluffy as I had hoped. Next time I make them I am going to use a regular super chocolately cookie recipe. I will adjust as needed. 🙂